|Power||128 hp 261 hp (max)|
|Weight||940 kg 771 kg (max)|
|Buying price||Selling price|
The Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX or the AE86 is a sport car from Toyota. It was built from 1983-1987. The AE86 is powered by the infamous 4A-GE. It is coupled with a T50 Rally Transmission.
It is very popular among the Initial D fans, as the AE86 is the car used by the main protagonist, Takumi Fujiwara. The car is also very popular with drifters.
"N-Nani?!" "Kansei dorifto?!"
- It is known that it has the same sound as the NSX-R.
- It is currently the 2nd lightest car in-game.
- In real-life, the car has been tuned with another version of the 4A-GE. That would be the 4A-GE 20V. Instead of it having 16 valves, it has 20 valves (5 valves per cylinder). Due to that, power goes up to 155HP.
- This car had american version called Corolla GT-S, The Trueno and levin had the same name.
- Spped chime is kinda annoying but cute. :>